1. How do I get to your location? The launch location does not have a physical address. You can click on the link below with your mobile device. It will open your google maps and give you precise driving instructions. You can also call me anytime at 954.260.1096.
We are located 3 miles north of this address 1006 N US HWY 27, Weston FL, 33029.
2. How do I book an airboat tour? Advanced booking is required and can be done on the website or by contacting me directly at 954.260.1096.
3. Refund Policy? – Traveling can be hectic, and sometimes planning doesn’t go the way we would like due to weather, cancelled flights, and other delays. We want your experience with us to be a memorable one. In the event of bad weather, we will attempt to reschedule your airboat tour. If we are unable to reschedule your airboat ride, you will receive a FULL REFUND. Customer service is our goal and we will do whatever we can to accommodate our customers. In the event that you need to cancel, we require a 24-hour notice for a FULL REFUND.
4. What will you see on our airboat tour? We take you into the heart of the Everglades to search for animals in their natural environment. We are not a tourist trap that feeds wildlife or take you in the same circle as everyone else. We choose different trails each time and each time it is a unique adventure. At different times of the year you may encounter migratory birds, different mammals and of course the American Alligator.
5. Are there restrooms? Unfortunately not at the launch location. Bathrooms are available a couple miles to the south at 1006 N US HWY 27, Weston FL, 33029.
6. What to bring? Sunglasses, sunscreen, and shoes. In the winter months warm clothes to shield from the wind. Hats are also important to protect from the suns UV rays. We provide cold bottled water and will have a cooler with ice. Bring your favorite beverages, snacks!
7. Are Alcohol and smoking allowed? Yes, if you are of legal age.
8. What are the age requirements? People of all ages enjoy our airboat tours! Children 6 years and under are required to wear a USCG approved life vest.
9. Do you provide transportation? If staff is available we can provide transportation in the Fort Lauderdale area. The cost will be about the same as an UBER which is $60.00 round trip.
10. Does Uber work in your area? Yes, Uber does work in our area, please call me for assistance 954-260-1096