What sounds more exciting than an alligator tour in Fort Lauderdale?! Nothing that we can think of! Here at Cypress Outdoor Adventures, the prospect of seeing alligators never gets old or boring, no matter how many we see on a daily basis.
Here are 5 reasons we think you would find an alligator tour in Fort Lauderdale to be an adventure of a lifetime.
- You’ll learn amazingly fun facts about the American alligator, which is found here in the Florida Everglades. For instance, Captain Bill will share interesting things such as how newborns are only six to eight inches long when they hatch.
- Speaking of the Florida Everglades, you’ll learn fun facts about this extraordinary area, the largest subtropical wetland ecosystem in North America, too. Did you know that the Everglades is actually a slow-moving river? Captain Bill has a lot more interesting things to share with you about the “River of Grass” as it’s referred to as well.
- Airboat alligator tours in Fort Lauderdale are safe. If you want to see alligators in their natural habitat in a safe manner, then an airboat tour is the way to go. On an alligator tour on an airboat, you are still fully immersed in the gators’ environment but have the protection of being on a boat. Where else can you get so close safely?
- You need an adventure. Laying on the beach is fun enough, sure. But it’s just not quite the adventure you want or need in your life right now. An airboat ride to see alligators still lets you enjoy the great outdoors, while also fulfilling the thrill seeker within you.
- GATORS! Need we say more?! An alligator tour is so exciting BECAUSE YOU WILL PROBABLY SEE GATORS! In their natural habitat!
Ready for adventure? Book your airboat tour in Fort Lauderdale to see gators and other wonders of the Everglades today!
We offer day tours to see alligators, as well as nighttime bow fishing adventures where you can see the creatures that come alive at night, and more! Call Captain Bill today at 954-260-1096, or book your alligator tour online, and get ready for fun in the gorgeous Florida Everglades!